Our PlanA successful event depends on a team’s ability to generate substantial buzz, attendance and coverage. When the opportunity to maximize event marketing strategies through promotional events rises, focus on professionalism, presentability and true captivation of the target audience. However, behind rewarding results comes extensive planning. In order to efficiently position “Austin Elevates” as the top art and music event in Austin that weekend, Noisy Trumpet developed an integrated digital and public relations plan. Our team was responsible for delivering key messages to the public, supplying media materials, coordinating media outreach, arranging visitations to benefitting local nonprofits, developing a digital advertising campaign and providing on-site event support.
Our ResultsThe outcome of any event marketing campaign is measured when the curtains close. This requires ample research that dives deep into total coverage, impressions, mentions and other insights the event received. Capturing data and qualifying results is key when presenting to the client after the event. Here are some of the results Noisy Trumpet used to measure our success:
- After the official event announcement on Friday, November 1, “Austin Elevates” sold out in just four days. The venue was at max capacity with 6,700 paid seats in addition to the 14,000 general admission seating in Austin360’s outdoor amphitheater.
- As a result of outreach to national, regional and local outlets, Noisy Trumpet garnered 36 hits and over 26M impressions within a three-week time span.
- The national coverage included two promotional displays in Times Square.
- Noisy Trumpet facilitated pre-event and on-site celebrity interviews with stars like Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson.
- Our notable event coverage included features in the Austin-American Statesman, Austin360 Radio, EDM.com and U.S. Weekly Magazine.