Based in San Antonio, PMX Events specializes in creating one-of-a-kind experiences including comic conventions, movie and music festivals, family shows, nonprofit fundraising events as well as foodie events. In September 2018, PMX Events enlisted Noisy Trumpet to promote the inaugural Celebrity Fan Fest, an interactive pop-culture fan festival with celebrity appearances, photo opportunities, panels and special attractions.
Following the success of the first event, Noisy Trumpet managed public relations and digital services for the second Celebrity Fan Fest in June 2019 as well as a special “Preview Con” event ahead of their summer 2020 show.
- Key messages
- Media materials and social media content
- Media outreach and coordination
- Website Management of pmxevents.com and celebrityfanfest.com
- Digital advertising campaign
- SEO/SEM retargeting
The success of the 2019 campaign was measured by the following results:
- Within a six-month time span, Noisy Trumpet secured 438 media hits (print, online, broadcast) garnering over 1.56B impressions, as a result of outreach to national, regional, local and trade outlets. (A 188% percent increase in impressions compared to 2018.)
- Notable post-event coverage included:
- San Antonio Express-News
- Huffington Post
- People Magazine
- E! News
Just three months following Celebrity Fan Fest’s 2019 show, Noisy Trumpet implemented a similar digital and public relations strategy for the “Preview Con” event in September 2019.
The success of the “Preview Con” event was measured by the following results:
- Secured 82 media hits resulting in 32.2M impressions.
- Notable media coverage included:
- The Beat – Comics Culture
- The Houston Chronicle
In a digital capacity, Noisy Trumpet’s social media campaign yielded:
- 12,730,000 Impressions
- 210,800 Engagements (likes, comments, shares, etc.)
- 23,800 Clicks
- 25,609 Followers
- 5.03M User-generated posts
- Hashtags, mentions and tags
Overall, Noisy Trumpet’s efforts for both 2019 campaigns for Celebrity Fan Fest elicited:
- 1.59B media impressions
- 613,762 digital impressions
- 47,691 followers