Grunt Style, a national retail company specializing in patriotic lifestyle apparel collaborated with Noisy Trumpet in June 2020 to help raise awareness and support for their new community-giving initiative called “Operation Hero.”
The multi-city campaign benefited the heroic men and women battling on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic. As part of Operation Hero campaign, Grunt Style funded numerous initiatives in their two home cities – San Antonio, Texas and Chicago, Illinois – to support these heroes with essentials such as food and other critical needs. Specific community contributions consisted of:
- $25,000 donation to The Pillars Christian Learning Center in San Antonio to cover tuition costs for over 200 families of essential workers
- 20,000 face mask donation to Operation Homefront, a national military nonprofit in San Antonio
- 20,000 donation of free hero-defined t-shirts to healthcare workers
- 10,000 free meal donations to healthcare workers across numerous hospitals in San Antonio and Chicago
In order to increase awareness, Noisy Trumpet developed a strategic public relations plan that included:
- Key Messages
- PR Calendar Development
- Promotional Media Materials
- National Distribution of (2) Press Releases
- Media Outreach and Interview Coordination
- Community Partnerships
The success of the campaign was measured by the following results:
- Within the 7-week campaign, Noisy Trumpet secured 8 hits (print, online, broadcast) garnering 580,593 total impressions, as a result of media outreach efforts.
- Notable coverage included:
Following the success of Grunt Style’s #OperationHero campaign, Noisy Trumpet was enlisted in August 2020 to further promote the Military Toxic Exposure Virtual Conference.
In partnership with Burn Pits 360, Grunt Style hosted the virtual Military Toxic Exposure Conference on Friday, August 28, 2020 to highlight the long-term health effects of toxic exposure from burn pits and introduce new legislation to advocate for better veteran healthcare benefits.
The conference was live streamed on Grunt Style’s Facebook page and featured several notable guests including actor and political commentator Jon Stewart as well as David Shulkin, former Veteran Affairs Secretary, among others.
Within a two-week timespan, Noisy Trumpet secured a total of 5 hits, resulting in a total of 739,399 impressions as a result of strategic public relations efforts.
Notable coverage included: