In May 2019, LevelUP Code Works, a new U.S. Air Force software development organization, commissioned Noisy Trumpet to drive recognition and support of the launch of LevelUP in downtown San Antonio through an innovative digital and public relations campaign. The purpose of the campaign was to propel brand awareness and establish LevelUP as the latest organization to join San Antonio’s booming tech community by encouraging community support and event attendance at the organization’s official grand opening.
With the purpose to establish brand identity, awareness and recognition, Noisy Trumpet developed a comprehensive and integrated digital and public relations campaign. The campaign consisted of a two-pronged approach which included foundation building and media outreach. The following assets were developed:
- Brand Style Guide
- Signage Design and Creative Strategy
- Social Media Management and Support
- Landing Page Design and Development
- Print Collateral (brochures, handouts, popup banners, etc.)
- Swag Design and Creative Strategy
- Key Messages
- Media Materials
- Media Outreach and Coordination
- On-Site Event Support
The success of the campaign was measured by the following results:
- LevelUP’s official grand opening on Tuesday, December 10 drew attendance from top military and city dignitaries as well as support from local notable organizations such as the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce and the San Antonio Economic Development Foundation.
- In one month, Noisy Trumpet garnered 18 hits (print, online and broadcast) which resulted in over 1M impressions, as a result of outreach to local media outlets.
- Facilitated pre-event and on-site interviews
- Notable coverage included:
- San Antonio Express-News
- San Antonio Business Journal
- KENS 5 (CBS)